ASUS’ ZenFone AR, the first android phone with both Google Daydream and google Tango is now open for pre-orders here in our shores.
The new smartphone from ASUS features cameras and sensors that is used for Augmented Reality, such as a 23MP sensor, motion-tracking, and a depth-sensing camera.
ZenFone AR specifications
- Dimensions – 158.7 x 77.4 x 8.9 mm (6.24 x 3.04 x .35 inches)
- Weight – 170 g (5.99 oz)
- Display – 5.7” WQHD, 2560×1440 Super AMOLED
- CPU – 64-bit Qualcomm® Quad-Core Processor Snapdragon™ 821 @2.35GHz, optimized for Tango
- GPU – Adreno™ 530
- Memory – 8 GB
- Storage – Up to 256 GB ROM
- Rear Cam – TriCam System (23MP f/2.0 SONY IMX 318 sensor + Depth Sensing Camera + Motion Tracking Camera)
- Front Cam – 8MP f/2.0 OV 8856 sensor
- Battery – 3300 mAh
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
The ZenFone AR is currently available for pre-order from July 6 to 16, 2017. You will be able to get some goodies if you happen to pre-order. You will get its exclusive bundle of ZenPower Ultra, exclusive ZenFone AR Clear Case, Tempered Glass, as well as a VR Cardboard.
For more details, check out the ASUS Philippines Facebook Page.