The ZenFone 4 just launched in Taipei, Taiwan a couple of days ago. Now, it is announced to hit our shores along with the ZenFone 4 Pro.
The Philippine launch is actually held in Manila, but we had a livestream party here in Davao City. We were also able to check out the new phones.
The new generation ZenFone looks very stylish with a premium mirror finish at the back. You will also notice its dual rear camera lenses.
At the front of the phone, we have the front facing camera and the 5.5” Full HD screen. And below we have a fingerprint sensor.
ZenFone 4 Specifications
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- RAM – 6 GB
- Storage – 64 GB, up to 2 TB MicroSD card
- Display – 5.5” Super IPS FHD
- Rear Camera – 12MP Sony IMX362, f1.8 + 8MP, f2.2 with 120 degrees wide view
- Front Camera – 8MP, f/2.0
- Battery – 3300 mAh
- OS – Android 7 Nougat with ASUS ZenUI 4.0
Specifications for the Pro has not been shared yet, but ASUS PH assured me that they will send it soon. The ZenFone 4 is priced at Php 28,995 while the ZenFone 4 Pro is priced at Php 39,995. The devices will be available on September 4, 2017 but they are now accepting pre-orders.