ASUS’ new battery-centric beast of a smartphone, the ZenFone 4 Max, has been announced and is now available in the Philippines.
The device was launched along with the ZenFone 4 and ZenFone 4 Pro last August 19, 2017 (Read about the ZenFone 4 and Zenfone 4 Pro). The Max is equipped with dual cameras for taking great photos. Its design is reminiscent to the ZenFone 3 Zoom and ZenFone Live. But its main feature is it’s huge battery and the ability to charge other devices via USB OTG.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Specification
- CPU – 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core CPU
- RAM – 3 GB
- Storage – 32 GB, up to 256 GB MicroSD card
- Display – 5.5-inch HD IPS display, 267ppi
- Rear Camera – Dual 13MP (main + wide-angle), f/2.0
- Front Camera – 8MP, f/2.2
- Battery – 5000 mAh
- OS – Android 7.1.1 Nougat with ASUS ZenUI 4.0
The device is available in Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold, and Rose Pink, and also comes with a free clear case and an OTG Dongle. The initial price for the ZenFone 4 Max is set at Php 9,995 and is now available in ASUS stores nationwide.
To keep track on Davao Geek Hub’s future updates, like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+, and Pinterest.