Grab Partners w/ Phoenix Petroleum – Free Fuel Vouchers for Davaoeños
Grab teams up with Phoenix Petroleum to treat new users, drivers, and delivery-partners in Davao City to PHP 200 free fuel vouchers.
“This is a strategic partnership between Grab and Phoenix Petroleum to be able to provide more convenience to nearly two million Davaoeños. We hope that the app and its various services such as transportation, food delivery, shopping and parcel delivery, can create meaningful value in the lives of the residents and be a catalyst for further growth of this progressive city. We also want to encourage more people to adopt cashless payments through our in-app wallet GrabPay, in support of the government’s goal of creating a digital economy,”said Head of Country Operations for Grab Philippines, Ronald Roda.
The partnership aims to encourage drivers to adopt cashless payments through GrabPay when they gas up with Phoenix. Phoenix Petroleum Chief Operating Officer Henry Albert Fadullon also said that the company hopes that this campaign can help further gain the trust and loyalty of the people of Davao.
“Together with Grab, we want to strengthen our relationship with Davaoenos as we offer more value and convenience. Aside from the fuel voucher exclusive to new Grab app users, we also offer the ‘Pinoy Tsuper Card’ (PTC)-Grab, a loyalty rewards card made available specially for Grab drivers,“states Fadullon.
“No matter who they are, whether they are public utility drivers or private ones, we want them to know that they can enjoy perks and discounts when they gas up with Phoenix, and use their rewards card for their transaction in any of our 11 stations in the city,”he adds.
FREE Vouchers When You Download the App
New Grab users can enjoy PHP 200 worth of fuel vouchers when they download the app and sign up for an account. They will automatically receive the voucher via GrabRewards after signing up. This promo will run from February 19 until March 7, 2021.
To use the voucher, they will need to present the fuel voucher from the GrabRewards tab in the app to the attendant before gassing up. The attendant will then check and verify the voucher and will provide a 4-digit pin that they users must input on the app to redeem the coupon.
Customers can immediately gas up with the voucher if they make a minimum purchase of PHP 300 at the 11-participating Phoenix stations in Davao City. If customers purchase above the minimum requirement, they can pay for the remaining balance through cash, credit/debit card, Phoenix gift certificates, or GrabPay.
Fuel coupons can be claimed until May 6, 2021 up to 60 days after the promo deadline.
Download the Grab app on the links below, or scan the QR code.
Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/PH/app/id647268330
Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.grabtaxi.passenger
How to Redeem the PHP 200 Free Fuel Voucher
- Find the reward in the new user’s feed or in the Rewards catalogue.
- Click on the reward.
- See the terms and conditions and click “Redeem” then confirm redemption.
- Click “Claim” to claim the reward in any of the participating Phoenix stations and allow the attendant to input the 4-digit PIN to redeem your P200 OFF.
Terms and Conditions
- Coupons can only be used once. Used coupons will be automatically be deleted from the GrabRewards tab but can be viewed in the Transaction History (reference # unavailable).
- All unredeemed coupons shall be forfeited and automatically deleted from the GrabRewards tab after the redemption period.
- Successfully redeemed coupons through the app may neither be changed nor cancelled.
- Coupons are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash or credit.
- Coupons must be redeemed at the station. Management retains the right to reject any coupon that has been screenshot, tampered with or found in any way unacceptable.
- Coupons may be used for in-tank fills only. Refilling of containers will not be allowed.
- P.O., truck and bulk transactions are excluded in the promo.
- Coupons may be redeemed until March 14, 2021 (7 days after promo end date) only.