realme PH culminates its FanFest this August 26 with activities such as the realme Shopee Super Brand Day sale, up to 57% off.
Friday is going to be jam packed with activities from realme Philippines. Activities will include the launch of the new realme Pad X and realme Watch 3, and the realme Music Festival. PH’s no. 1 smartphone brand of Q2 of 2022 will also host the realme Shopee Super Brand Day sale.
“In true realme fashion, the realme Fan Fest 2022 will be culminating in a blast not only with the much awaited music festival but with the Super Brand Day Sale on Shopee as well! As part of our efforts to show our appreciation to the Filipino community, we hope to give them access to the best tech and lifestyle experiences at affordable prices with sale opportunities like the Shopee SBD so that we can equip them with the best tools to #DareToBeYou.” Shares Austine Huang, VP for Marketing.
realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 First-Selling on Shopee Super Brand Day
The realme Pad X and realme Watch 3 will be launched in the Philippines this August 26. The new TechLife devices will also be available for purchase on Shopee at discounted prices. Local pricing of the products will be announced during the launch so be sure to check out the livestream launch. You can read about what to expect on the launch on the link below.
New realme C21 First-Selling on Shopee
There’s a new C Series in town, the realme C21. It’s equipped with a MediaTek Helio G35 Processor, 5000 mAh Massive Battery, and a 6.5-inch HD+ Large Display. The device will also be available first on Shopee when it’s launched. Local pricing and availability of if the new device will be announced soon, so watch out for it.
In the meantime, fans can also pick up the realme C30 2GB+32GB variant for only PhP 4,849, and the realme C21-Y 4GB+64GB variant for only PhP 5,899.
Get the realme 9 at PhP 2,000 Off
The realme 9’s 108MP ProLight Camera is perfect tool to take perfect pictures, even at low-light situations. And the 6GB+128GB variant can be yours for only PhP 12,999, that’s PhP 2,000 off.
If you’re looking for an all-rounder will a power-efficient chip, you can check out the realme 9i. The device can be yours for only PhP 10,399.
realme Bundling Efforts with Adidas, Acqua Bottles, and more
Aside from the device offerings, the tech brand is also collaborating with other brands such as Adidas. With every purchase of realme device, buyers can get a chance to win Adidas e-vouchers worth PhP 400. Also, those on the lookout for new home appliances can get a free Acqua stainless mug for every purchase of realme smart home products.
realme Music Festival
The realme Music Fest will be happening on August 26, 2022 as well, and will feature the biggest musicians recognized both locally and internationally.
P-Pop group Vxon will perform their hit song “The Beast”, “PS”, as well as the debut of their newest single. Pinoy band The Juans will be rocking the stage with their songs “Umaaga”, “Hindi Tayo Pwede”, among others. Chart-topping musician Zack Tabudlo will be serenading the crowd with his songs “Habang Buhay”, “Nasan Ka Na Ba?”, and “Nangangamba”.
The Music Fest will also be debuting the first-ever performance the recent winners from the 2022 reality-survival show, Top Class 5. 6ense, an up and coming P-Pop group will also be gracing the stage with their new single.
The event is made possible thanks to the official realme Music Festival venue partner, SM Megamall.
To enter the realme FanFest 2022 venue, the mechanics is as follows:
- The event goer must present any on hand realme product (smartphone and TechLife devices) to the realme registration located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall on August 26.
- One (1) realme product entitles a customer to one (1) seat
- Redemption of wristband stubs will only happen on August 26, 2022 at the realme registration area located at SM Megamall Fashion Hall starting at 1:00PM.
- realme will be distributing color coded wristbands determined by the arrival time of the event-goers.
- Yellow Wristband stubs will be distributed at 1:00PM.
- Purple Wristband stubs will be distributed at 4:00PM.
- realme Philippines reserves the right to refuse the re-entry of the event-goers in the venue and may take appropriate action to enforce this right in reasonable circumstances.
- Seating arrangement will be on a first come per serve basis. Re-entering will not be allowed once the program starts at 5:00PM.
- Wristband stubs allotted for realme FanFest 2022 event are strictly not for resale and are non-transferrable.
- realme PH reserves the rights to suspend guest privileges of seat stubs holders found to be selling/scalping/auctioning their Wristband stubs.
Lazada Women’s and Men’s Fest
To end the month-long festivity, realme will be offering a last call sale in Lazada. The brand will join Lazada’s Women’s and Men’s Fest from August 22-27, where fans can get up to 55% off. You can also catch discounts on the Lazada Brand Spotlight on August 28, as well as the Payday Sale on August 30-31.