Premier Apple partner Power Mac Center (PMC) will be offering “Design Trail for Kids” for this year’s summer art camp.
From April 19 to August 20, 2022, PMC Business Systems, Inc., Power Mac Center’s official training arm, will be offering “Design Trail for Kids”. The summer art camp will have 6 special courses covering comics creation, 2D animation, game design using various software, and building trendy filters and 3D effects. These sessions will be conducted online for kids aged 7 to 15 years old.
“Children have an active imagination, and it’s important to provide them creative outlets while also prioritizing their safety and well-being amid the pandemic. This summer, Power Mac Center goes all out in creating opportunities for kids to explore ideas and enhance their digital creative and coding skills. Should they decide to pursue graphic design, visual communication, or even coding in the future, parents are assured they have a good foundation.”Maleng Raysag, Training Head, PMC Business Systems Inc.
Design Trail for Kids courses are as follows
- The Art of Comics (7 to 10 years old) – Showcase your child’s ideas. Let them create their own comics with doodles, basic lines, shapes, and colors. This course will teach your kids how to maximize their iPad for art.
- 2D Animation using iPad (7 to 10 years old) – Improve your child’s visual communication and digital drawing skills. With this course, your kids will surely learn how to turn their ideas into a motion picture.
- Roblox Game Design (8 to 12 years old) – Let your child build and publish their own Roblox game through the Roblox Studio.
- Web Game Creation using Scratch (8 to 12 years old) – Develop your child’s logical thinking skills through coding. This course will also teach your kids how to create interactive games using Scratch. It’s the world’s largest programming language and community.
- 2D Game Design with Stencyl (12 to 15 years old) – Allow your kids to dive deeper into 2D game development and coding. This course will also teach your kids how to create computer games with HTML5 and build games for iOS and Android using the Stencyl software.
- Building AR Face Filters and 3D Effects (12 to 15 years old) – Let your kids experience an interesting way of combining the real world with technology and art. This course will also teach young minds how to create customized social media face filters and 3D Portal.
Each of the Design Trail for Kids sessions will last for 1.5 hours and will be conducted over four days (Tuesday to Friday). Limited slots are available to maintain instruction efficiency, and reservation is on a first come, first served basis. The classes can be availed at ₱2,500 per student per course, you can purchase the course on Power Mac Center’s web store, link below.