With the success of the ASUS Zenfone PixelMaster Master Class campaign, ASUS PH will launch a nationwide mobile photo marathon, the PixelMaster Grand Prix.
The PixelMaster Grand Prix is a nationwide photo marathon led by the Zenfone PixelMasters; Ricky Ladia for Travel Photography, Arlene Donaire for Visual Story Telling, Jasper Tejano for Street Photography, Emir Kahn Bautista for Wedding Photography, Dail Deri for Conceptual Photography, Ken Go for Portraiture, Jay Ermitaño for Documentary Photography, and Nicco Valenzuela for Landscape Photography. The event is set to happen in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao beginning this April 2019. It will be open to all Zenfone users, from first generation to the current series, and some lucky non-users as well.
This will be the biggest Zenfone mobile photography event yet in the Philippines. And it will also feature big rewards that the winners will take home, with over Php 50,000 worth of prizes up for grabs.
Registration is absolutely FREE and will include a marathon kit with special Zenfone merchandise for all chosen participants. Full mechanics below:
PIXELMASTER GRAND PRIX MECHANICS
- Interested participants should first sign-up as an official member on the ASUS ZenTalk Forum. Once a ZenTalk account has been successfully made, participants must then sign up at the official microsite at http://www.asuspixelmasterclass.com/. Participants must also indicate which leg they will be joining, as each run will be led by a particular group of ASUS ZenFone PixelMasters:
• Manila Leg – April 27
• Cebu Leg – May 4
• Davao Leg – May 5
Participants are only eligible to win the main prizes if they are ZenFone users. However, limited slots will be opened to non-ZenFone users who will get to successfully register. These non-ZenFone users will be lent a ZenFone, but they will only be eligible to win the minor prizes.
Registration Period: March 6, 2019 – April 20, 2019.
- ASUS Philippines will be filtering the participants who have successfully signed-up due to the limited slots available for each leg. Shortlisted participants will be messaged via SMS and Email as early as April 5, 2019. Shortlisted participants are then given until April 12, 2019 to re-confirm their availability on the leg day. No confirmation means forfeiture of slot/s.
- ASUS Philippines will be releasing the official list of participants for each leg by April 22, 2019 via the ASUS Philippines Facebook and Instagram accounts. Official participants will also be receiving an SMS from an ASUS representative.
- A theme will be announced on the day of the scheduled Grand Prix, which participants must follow. Each leg will have their own theme.
• Participants will be given the freedom to roam anywhere on their own during the photo walk-proper.
- Participants must submit their chosen photos within the day of the official leg.
• Entries are eligible if and only if:
The entry was posted on Facebook, in public, between 12:00NN-5:00PM of the official leg day.
The entry was passed to the uploading station, between 4:00PM-5:45PM of the official leg day.
Upon uploading, the participant must present the raw file and the link to the social media post to the event official before passing the official entry.
- One (1) grand winner per leg will be chosen according to the following categories.
• PixelMaster Scores (70%)
• ASUS Score (30%)
- Top 3 winners will all be awarded at the culmination of the leg day:
• Grand Prize: PHP 15,000 Cash Prize, DJI Osmo Mobile 2, and All-expense Paid Local Trip for One (1)
• Second Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize and Mobile Photography Accessories
• Third Place: PHP 5,000 Cash Prize
To join the PixelMaster Grand Prix, visit the official ASUS PixelMaster website at www.asuspixelmasterclass.com from March 6, 2019 to April 20, 2019.