Join the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 Design Competition

Join the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 Design Competition

ASUS Philippines just recently announced the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022 design competition with a theme of Explore Beyond the Limits.

The ASUS ProArtist Awards is a global design competition. It is organized by ASUS in alliance with creative industry leaders Pantone® and Caibrite®, along with California-based ArtCenter College of Design. The competition is intended to encourage and inspire creators in its 4 categories: Photography, Graphic Design, Film, and Animation. It also serves as a free platform for enthusiasts and professionals to celebrate their limitless creativity.

The competition is free to enter and open to enthusiasts and professional creators of all ages. Entry submission opened last March 1, 2022 and will end by May 15, 2022. Submissions will be closely evaluated by an international panel consisting of renowned content creators, industry professionals, ASUS ProArtists, and ASUS experts. The panel will award 80% of the final score, and the remaining 20% will be comprised by public votes. A winner and a runner-up will be chosen for each of the 4 categories which will be announced in June 2022. Prizes will consist of cash, ASUS creator hardware, free global online publicity, and a chance to collaborate on ASUS design projects. There will also be an NFT listing-fee rebate as a bonus prize.

A People’s Choice Award in each category will also be awarded based on public voting. And both contestants and voters will can also win on lucky draw prizes. You can check out the full competition terms and conditions on the link below.

Exciting prizes worth over $100,000

ASUS creator hardware

The total prize value for the AUS ProArtist Awards 2022 is over US$100,000. Each of the 4 category winners will have a cash prize of US$10,000, and US$5,000 for each of the 4 runners-up. They will also receive bundles of ASUS creator hardware. This includes creator laptops from the ProArt Studiobook, Zenbook Pro, and Vivobook Pro series. Also included in the bundle are ProArt displays, ProArt motherboards, and ProArt accessories.

In addition, first prize winners and runners-up will enjoy extensive international publicity via web platforms of ASUS and the judges. They will also receive a gas-fee rebate on NFT platforms as a bonus prize to give the artist proof of ownership and wider exposure for commercial opportunities. NFT listing is optional, and not mandatory. All winners will also receive an ASUS ProArtist certificate, and will be offered the opportunity to collaborate with ASUS on future real-world design projects.

Diverse international jury panel

ASUS ProArt Awards Jurors

ASUS ProArtist Awards has invited creative industry leaders, renowned creators, professional ASUS ProArtist collaborators, and representatives of ArtCenter College of Design. They form a diverse jury panel that represents a broad range of creative disciplines. The jurors include global creative photographer Jordi Koalitic, 3D illustrator Josiah ‘Jazza’ Brooks, filmmaker Matti Haapoja, graphic designer Benjamin van Valen of Benny Productions, and 3D artist Nathan ‘Ducky 3D’ Duck. Also included is Adobe’s Principal Director and Creative Cloud Evangelist Terry White.

For more details about the ASUS ProArtist Awards 2022, you can visit the campaign page on the link below.

Source: Press Release


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Previous Post
RAKK Pirah – Affordable and High-Quality Wireless Mechanical Keyboard

RAKK Pirah – Affordable and High-Quality Wireless Mechanical Keyboard

Next Post
Nokia C21 Unveiled – HMD Global’s New 4G Hero

Nokia C21 Unveiled – HMD Global’s New 4G Hero