SM Reopens its Cinemas – Check out the SM Cinemas Safety Guide
SM Cinemas in Davao City just reopened and also released its SM Cinema Safety Guide to ensure a #SafeAndFunMovieWatching.
Only 4 of its cinemas will be open to movie goers. And even though we can finally go to the cinemas once again, it is still important to observe safety protocols since we are still in a pandemic.
To ensure a safe and worry-free experience, SM Cinemas has provided a safety guide.
- Plan ahead of time what to watch. Regularly visit SM Cinema’s official social media pages. Or join the SM Cinema Viber Community at https://bit.ly/SMCinemaViberCommunity.
- Arm yourself with a face mask and a face shield.
- Once you reach SM Cinemas either in SM City Davao or SM Lanang Premier, step on the footbath. And have your temperature checked at the entrances.
- Scan the Trace Together code before entering SM Cinema premises. This is for paperless filling up of health declaration status.
- Sanitize your hands at the available alcohol and sanitizer dispenser stations.
- Remember to maintain proper physical distances when queuing or entering cinemas.
- Follow the floor directional marks.
- At the counters, select the movie of your choice and pay. Cashless payment options are also available.
- Follow the seat gap policy. Enjoy the distance while safely watching a movie on the big screen.
- After watching the movie, continue to observe one-meter distance. Even when exiting the cinema premises.
- Remember that SM Cinema values everyone’s safety. Seats and other frequently touched areas are thoroughly disinfected in between screenings. SM Cinemas at SM City Davao and at SM Lanang Premier are also closed every Monday for deep and intensified sanitation.
- SM Cinema also adjusts the screening times. Last full shows are now clocked in the afternoon to give moviegoers ample time to head home before curfew.