Samsung recently announced the latest addition to their Note series with a new S Pen, and their most intelligent camera yet; the Galaxy Note 9.
“The Note has always been our showcase for premium technology and industry-defining innovation, and Galaxy Note9 is no exception. It’s designed for a level of performance, power and intelligence that today’s power users want and need,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications Division, Samsung Electronics. “Note fans are Samsung’s most loyal; we know they want it all, to get the most out of work and play, and Galaxy Note9 is the only phone that can keep up with their busy lives.”
The new Note 9 promises a performance that can keep up with you all day; all day battery, more storage, speed, and power. The new flagship also features the new S Pen. It is now possible to take selfies and group pictures, present slides, pause and play video, and more by using the S Pen as a wireless remote. The Note 9 also feature an intelligent, premium camera with a Scene Optimizer, and Flaw Detection.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
- Dimensions – 161.9 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 201 g
- CPU – Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA/ Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) – USA/LATAM, China
- GPU – Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA/ Adreno 630 – USA/LATAM, China
- RAM – 8 GB/ 6 GB
- Storage – 512 GB/ 128 GB
- Display – 6.4-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED, 2960 x 1440
- Rear Camera – Super Speed Dual Pixel 12MP AF, F1.5/F2.4, OIS + 12MP AF, F2.4, OIS
- Front Camera – 8MP AF, F1.7
- Battery – 4000 mAh
- OS – Android 8.1 Oreo
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be available starting August 24, 2018 and will come in Midnight Black, Lavender Purple, Metallic Copper with matching S Pen, and Ocean Blue with a Yellow S Pen.
To keep track on Davao Geek Hub’s future updates, like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Google+.