The Predator 21 X was unveiled sometime around September last year and they just recently announced that the beast of a device is priced at $8,999.
When converted to Philippine Pesos, it is priced at around Php450,000. That’s almost half a million pesos. Why does it have such a ridiculous price tag? The reason for its high price is because of its monstrous specifications. Just basing on its specs, it could possibly beat most desktop gaming machines a regular consumer has in terms of performance.
Acer Predator 21 X Specifications
- Intel Core i7-7820HK quad-core processor
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs in SLI
- 64GB RAM, DDR4-2400
- 21-inch IPS curved display, 2560 x 1080 resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 120GHz refresh rate
- Up to 4 x 512GB SSD storage in RAID 0
- Up to 2TB HDD storage, 7200 RPM
- Cherry MX Brown mechanical backlit keyboard, precision touchpad
- Quad integrated speakers, double built-in subwoofers
- Windows Hello, Tobii Eyetracking Sensors
- Five AeroBlade system fans, eight heat pipe cooling system
- Dual power supply system
The Predator 21 X is said to be available sometime around February 2017.