OPPO Philippines is set to launch the OPPO F7 this month (April 2018). But you can now pre-order the new flagship as we wait for the launch.
The new flagship from OPPO is equipped with a 16 MP rear camera with AI-enhanced scene detection. And being a selfie-centric phone, it has a 25 MP front camera with AI-assisted beautification. Both rear and front cameras are capable of having depth-of-field shots, as well as vivid mode.
OPPO F7 Specifications
- Dimensions – 156 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight – 158 g
- CPU – Octa-Core MTK P60 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM – 4 GB/6 GB
- Storage – 64 GB/128 GB (expandable up to 256 GB via microSD)
- Display – 6.23-inch FHD+, 1080 x 2280, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Rear Camera – 16 MP, f/1.8
- Front Camera – 25 MP, f/2.0
- Battery – 3400 mAh
- OS – Android 8.0 Oreo with ColorOS 5.0
You can pre-order the OPPO F7 from April 12 to April 20, 2018 at authorized OPPO retail partners nationwide. It is priced at Php 17,990. You are required to deposit Php 1000 upon pre-order, and you can claim the device starting April 21, 2018. You will also get an Olike Music Lamp worth Php 1,990 for free when you pre-order.
The OPPO F7 is set to launch in the Philippines on April 18, 2018. The device comes in Solar Red, and Moonlight Silver. A 128 GB variant will also hit our shores, but no further details of it has been announced yet.