The long wait for the Asus’ new flagship phone is over. They will be launching the Zenfone Zoom on January 16, 2016 at Marriott Hotel, Cebu during the Sinulog Festival. The Zenfone Zoom (ZX551ML) was first seen during CES (Consumer Electronics Summit) last year (2015).
Zenfone Zoom Specifications:
- CPU: 64-bit Intel Atom Z3580 Quad Core Processor (Running at 2.3GHz)
- MEDIATEK MT6732 Quad Core 1.5GHz
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM
- Storage: 64GB eMMC Flash/128GB eMCP Flash, 5GB free lifetime ASUS WebStorage, MicroSD card (up to 128 GB)
- Baterry: 3000 mAh Li-Polymer (non-removable)
- Camera: 3MP w/ dual-color tone flash and .03 sec. laser auto-focus
We were lucky enough to be invited by Asus to the launch event and experience the new Zenfone first hand and see Sinulog up close. The Sinulog Festival is the perfect place to launch the Zoom’s DSLR-like camera, its perfect for capturing all the colorful moments of the festival.
If you are ever in cebu for Sinulog, you might want to check out the Asus Zenfone Zoom Launch event. For more information, visit this link http://goo.gl/ta60kW. You can also check out the Asus ZenTalk Philippines Facebook Page.