ASUS Philippines just launched the all-new ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX435EG) with the revolutionary ASUS SreenPad with ScreenXpert 2.0.
The notebook from ASUS is designed to match the lifestyle of this generation’s young professionals. It is highly portable and lightweight at just 1.19 kg. and 169 mm. thin. This makes it a perfect productivity device wherever you go. It also comes with a 14-inch FHD display that has an incredibly slim 2.6 mm. 4-sided NanoEdge bezels.
The new ZenBook is powered by the latest 11th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 processors and a NVIDIA MX450 dedicated graphics. It also has 16 GB of memory and up to 1 TB of PCIe SSD storage to help achieve maximum productivity. And to ensure comprehensive connectivity, it has Thunderbolt™ 4, standard HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, along with a 3.5 mm audio jack and a microSD card reader.
Long Battery Life
Equipped with a 63-watt-hour battery, it offers up to 12 hours of battery life. This allows users to work an entire day without charging. Along with the long battery life, it also offers a fast charge function that charges the battery from 0% to 60% in just under 49 minutes.
ASUS ScreenPad with ScreenXpert 2.0
ScreenXpert 2.0 combines the ScreenPad mode and Extender mode from the ScreenPad device. The new user experience will be much better and more intuitive than ever. You can also easily switch applications between screens using the App Switcher.
Below are some of the things that you can achieve with this innovation from ASUS.
- Phone Call – You can access your phone screen and answer calls directly from the laptop with a shortcut feature of the Link to MyASUS software in the ScreenPad.
- Touch Pad and ScreenPad Switch – A Quick Switch button is located in the Navigator bar, making switching between track pad and ScreenPad easier.
- App Switch – Clicking the triangle icon in the navigator bar can move your main screen to your ScreenPad and vice versa.
- Control Center – The Control Center button is a feature that lets users access the basic function keys such as the App Navigator, Screen Capture, ScreenPad Lock, and ScreenPad Brightness.
- App Navigator – Through this function, you can easily select your preferred apps to be placed on your ScreenPad.
- Task Group – ScreenXpert 2.0 provides a task group page that allows the creation of task groups, making it possible to open multiple applications simultaneously with just one click.
Perfect ZenBook for Work-from-Home
The ASUS ZenBook 14 is a perfect laptop for work-from-home. Aside from the features mention above, it also has the right tools and technology to make working from home as smoothly as possible. Below are some examples.
- ASUS AI Noise-Cancelling Technology -The technology employs machine learning in order to isolate unwanted noise from speech. ClearVoice features for both your microphone and speaker help ensure you’ll hear what everyone else is saying, and that they’ll hear you.
- Free Microsoft Office 2019 Applications – The device will come pre-loaded with Microsoft Office 2019. It is a lifetime license, so users will be saving PHP 6,995.
- ASUS WiFi Master Technology – The WiFi 6 in the device that allows you to load online content in the blink of an eye.
ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX435EG) Specifications, Price, and Availability
The ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX435EG) is priced at PHP 79,995 for the i7 variant, and PHP 64,995 for the i5 variant.
You can purchase the ASUS ZenBook 14 (UX435EG) here: