The ASUS ZenFone 3 Zoom Philippine Launch is Set on April
There is a new ZenFone coming in our shores, and it comes equipped with dual-cameras. Get ready for the ZenFone 3 Zoom Philippine launch.
Dual cameras in smartphones are becoming a trend this year and the ZenFone 3 Zoom is ASUS’ entry into the emerging dual-camera smartphone market. The device focuses on smartphone photography and pushes the tech to the limit while also have a stylish and elegant design.
ZenFone 3 Zoom Philippine Launch Details
The official Philippine launch date for the device is scheduled this April 6, 2017. It will be available in Navy Black, Glacier Silver, and Rose Gold. No other details yet about the launch, but we will post any updates here on the blog.
ZenFone 3 Zoom Specifications
- Dimensions – 154.3 x 77 x 7.99 mm (6.07 x 3.03 x 0.31 inches)
- Weight – 170 g
- Display – 5.5” FHD, 1920×1080 AMOLED
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 14nm processor, 2.0 GHz
- GPU – Adreno™ 506
- Memory – 4GB
- Storage – 32GB/ 64GB/ 128GB (supports up to 1TB external)
- Rear Cam – 12MP f/1.7 SONY IMX362 sensor + 12MP Zoom Lens (12x total zoom)
- Front Cam – 13MP SONY IMX214 sensor, f/2.0
- Battery – 5000 mAh
- OS – Android™ 6.0 with ASUS ZenUI 3.0
ZenFone 3 Zoom Bundle
The device will also be available bundled with a JBL Clip 2 bluetooth speaker, a ZenFone 3 Zoom clear case, as well as an ASUS ZenEar headset/earphones.
The ZenFone 3 Zoom Philippine Launch is scheduled on April 7, 2017. We will also be reviewing the device ahead of launch so do check this blog from time to time.